Thursday, May 10, 2012

Portrait photo redo

I wanted to change this photo because ever since it was taken I did not like it at all. I changed it by just taking a genrally better photo. Albeit it is a tad more grainy but the camera was malfunctioning on me. I got better lighting, more attractive facial expression and just representing me more in general about how I am a happy outgoing person.


Out with the old

And in with the new (No clue why it is grainy the camera wasn't cooperating with me)

Childhood Ambition: To become a Vet or a Fighter Pilot
Fondest Memory: Hanging out at conventions with my friends forgetting the real world
Soundtrack: Lord Of The Rings
Favorite Movie: Bug's Life and The Lion King
Proudest Moment: Getting my family out of the house during the flood.
Biggest Challenge: School
Alarm Clock: Pure willpower and my alarm
Perfect day: An awesome day at a convention with awesome friends and no drama
First Job: The Renaissance Faire
Indulgence: Comic Books (Love me some Robin and Flash <3)
Favorite Movie Quote:
Idol:
My Life is: HECTIC AND INSANE...but awesome nonetheless <3

1 comment:

  1. Ms Hicks,

    I am writing an article about media coverage of the events at Sandy Hook. I would like to have the opportunity to interview you about that morning. I have already received contributions from local media correspondents such as Kent Pierce. Please contact me at jerrynorthernlightsports@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete